- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- At least 2+ years work experience in a home loan related field
- 1 year experience as a rate lock specialist or processing assistant or loan set-up clerk
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, and common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Must have basic accounting principles and able to apply to everyday responsibilities.
- Able to effectively communicate with management, co-workers and external parties.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications and familiar with mortgage origination software
- Requires good judgment and sound decision making when evaluating circumstances
- Attention to detail in reviewing documents and process flow
- Excellent communication and collaboration with internal partners within the Mortgage Lending department as well as the Credit Union
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
Patelco Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.